Wednesday, August 24, 2011

True History - My Thoughts on the Past in Teaching History

Since I have taught History either to my own children or through a co op for the past 25 years, I have decided that the part of History that is my favorite is the Middle Ages. I even have a castle I can set up in my home and the grandchildren can play with it, when they are old enough. What was God doing in the Middle Ages? What were the deceptions of Satan? What lies were people believing during this time period? Church History is fascinating. Study the Church Fathers and find out what they were up against. Every century seemed to have some kind of Satanic attack against the church, whether it be the deity of Christ, or Salvation by faith alone. What is your favorite time period in History?

No comments:

Post a Comment